The 利记体育 Office of 健康 and Counseling Services provides a variety of services to improve and sustain students’ health and well-being. The office offers a broad range of innovative and confidential services that address the psychological health, 教育, 发展, and social needs of our students.
All services (health, counseling and disability) provided by OHCS are free and confidential and are covered under the 健康 Insurance Portability Accountability Act.
健康 Services include:
- Providing on-campus healthcare
- Treating minor ailments or general health problems (a doctor is also available for pre-scheduled appointments).
Counseling Services include:
- Offering individual counseling
- Providing off-campus referrals, as necessary
Disability Services include:
- Providing academic, environmental, and housing accommodations
- Offering testing services